++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 01 [ மத்தேயு Matthew 10 : 34 - 38]

'
IN English :-
''''''''''''''''''''''"

* Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

* For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

* And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

* He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

* And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. [ Matthew 10:34-38]

( GOD BLESS YOU )
**********************************************************************************************
.
In Tamil:-
=======

* பூமியின்மேல் சமாதானத்தை அனுப்பவந்தேன் என்று எண்ணாதிருங்கள், சமாதானத்தையல்ல, பட்டயத்தையே அனுப்பவந்தேன்.

* எப்படியெனில், மகனுக்கும் தகப்பனுக்கும், மகளுக்கும் தாய்க்கும், மருமகளுக்கும் மாமிக்கும், பிரிவினையுண்டாக்க வந்தேன்.

* ஒரு மனுஷனுக்குச் சத்துருக்கள் அவன் வீட்டாரே.

* தகப்பனையாவது தாயையாவது என்னிலும் அதிகமாய் நேசிக்கிறவன் எனக்குப் பாத்திரன் அல்ல, மகனையாவது மகளையாவது என்னிலும் அதிகமாய் நேசிக்கிறவன் எனக்குப் பாத்திரன் அல்ல.

* தன் சிலுவையை எடுத்துக்கொண்டு என்னைப் பின்பற்றாதவன் எனக்குப் பாத்திரன் அல்ல. (மத்தேயு 10 : 34 - 38)

**********************************************************************************************
"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
: நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம் :
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
**********************************************************************************************

No comments: