++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20 [ சங்கீதம் Psalms 5:1-5 ]

from: மூன்று எழுத்தில் உலகம் அம்மா+அப்பா
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: 20 November 2008 22:20


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+PRAISE THE LORD+
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'
For English :-
'''''''''''''''''''''


* Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

* Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

* My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

* For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

* The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. [ Psalms 5:1-5 ]




( GOD BLESS YOU )
""""""""'"""""""""

*******************************************************************************

In Tamil:-
=======

* கர்த்தாவே, என் வார்த்தைகளுக்குச் செவிகொடும் என் தியானத்தைக் கவனியும்.

* நான் உம்மிடத்தில் விண்ணப்பம் பண்ணுவேன்; என் ராஜாவே, என் தேவனே, என் வேண்டுதலின் சத்தத்தைக் கேட்டருளும்.

* கர்த்தாவே காலையில் என் சத்தத்தை கேட்டருளுவீர்; காலையிலே உமக்கு நேரே வந்து ஆயத்தமாகி, காத்திருப்பேன்.

* நீர் துன்மர்க்கத்தில் பிரியப்படுகிற தேவன் அல்ல; தீமை உம்மிடத்தில் சேர்வதில்லை.

* வீம்புக்காரர் உம்முடைய கண்களுக்கு முன்பாக நிலைநிற்கமாட்டார்கள்; அக்கிரமக்காரர் யாவரையும் வெறுக்கிறீர். [ சங்கீதம் 5:1-5 ]



*******************************************************************************
"++++ கர்த்தருடைய ++++"
: நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம் :
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No comments: