++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14 [ ஏசாயா Isaiah 41:10 ]

from: மூன்று எழுத்தில் உலகம் அம்மா+அப்பா
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: 14 August 2008 21:52
`

For English :-
''''''''''''''''''''''''''

* Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)

* The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.(Psalms 28:7)

-----------------------------------((((((((((Today Meditation Word)))))))))))------------------------



" The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity " (Proverbs 10:29)


In Tamil:-
""""""""""

* நீ பயப்படாதே, நான் உன்னுடனே இருக்கிறேன்; திகையாதே, நான் உன் தேவன்; நான் உன்னைப் பலப்படுத்தி உனக்குச் சகாயம்பண்ணுவேன்; என் நீதியின் வலதுகரத்தினால் உன்னைத் தாங்குவேன். (ஏசாயா 41:10)

* கர்த்தர் என் பெலனும் என் கேடகமுமாயிருக்கிறார்; என் இருதயம், அவரை நம்பியிருந்தது; நான் சகாயம் பெற்றேன், ஆகையால் என் இருதயம் களிகூருகிறது; என் பாட்டினால் அவரைத் துதிப்பேன். (சங்கீதம் 28:7)



-----------------------------------((((((((((சிந்தனை வார்த்தை)))))))))-----------------------------


" கர்த்தரின் வழி உத்தமர்களுக்கு அரண் அக்கிரமகாரருக்கோ கலக்கம் " (நீதிமொழிகள் 10:29)


------------------------------------((((((((( *விளக்கம்* ))))))))))))))---------------------------------


("கர்த்தரின் செயல்கள் நல்லவர்களுக்கு நன்மையை உண்டாகும் தீயவர்களுக்கோ குழப்பத்தையும் வேதனையும் உண்டாகும்.....")[ஆமென்] )


"++++ கர்த்தருடைய ++++"
: நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம் :
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
இனிய சுதந்திர தின நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

No comments: