++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Monday, June 9, 2008

April 26 [ Pr 40 - 12 - 13 ]

subject: தினம் ஒரு தேவவார்த்தை
from: skumar_654321 kumar
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: April 26, 2008 11:03 PM


For English :-

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me. ( pr 40- 12,13 )

**********************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------(Today Meditation Word)-----------------------------------------

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; (pr 1 : 24 )

"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
:நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம்:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-: GOOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS :-

No comments: