++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Monday, June 9, 2008

May 6 [ Ezra 9 : 6 ]

subject: -: Daily One BIBLE Word :-
from: skumar_654321 kumar
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: May 6, 2008 10:30 PM


For English :-

And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens. ( Ezra 9 : 6 )

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. ( James 4 : 4 )

Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: ( Proverbs 30 : 8 )

O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. ( Psalms 70 : 1 )


**********************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------(Today Meditation Word)-----------------------------------------

"Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. . " ( Psalms 37 : 5 )

"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
:நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம்:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-: GOOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS :-

No comments: