++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Monday, June 9, 2008

April 28 [ Psalms 32 : 5 - 6 ]

subject: -: Daily One BIBLE Word :-
from: skumar_654321 kumar
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: April 28, 2008 10:33 PM


For English:-

I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. ( Psalms - 32 : 5,6 )

**********************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------(Today Meditation Word)-----------------------------------------


( " And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. ") (1 John - 2 : 17 )

"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
:நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம்:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-: GOOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS :-

No comments: