++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Monday, June 9, 2008

April 29 [ Psalms 19 : 13 - 14 ]

subject: -: Daily One BIBLE Word :-
from: skumar_654321 kumar
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: April 29, 2008 10:25 PM


For English

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. ( Psalms - 19 : 13 ,14 )

**********************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------(Today Meditation Word)-----------------------------------------



Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. ( Proverbs - 16 :18 )


"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
:நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம்:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-: GOOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS :-

No comments: