++++++++++...Jesus Songs...++++++++++

Monday, June 9, 2008

May 7 [ Micah 7 : 8 ]

subject: -: Daily One BIBLE Word :-
from: skumar_654321 kumar
to: The way of cross நானே ஜீவவழி
sent: May 7, 2008 10:18 PM


Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.( Micah 7 : 8 )
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. ( Psalms - 18 : 2 )


**********************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------(Today Meditation Word)-----------------------------------------


"The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.. " ( Psalms 147 : 11 )


"+++++ கர்த்தருடைய +++++"
:நாமத்திற்கே ஸ்தோத்ரம்:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-: GOOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS :-

No comments: